Enrolling at Fairhaven School

All students who attend Fairhaven School need to have ORS (Ongoing Resourcing Scheme) funding.

Students who attend a specialist school also need to have a Specialised Education Agreement. An application for a Specialist Education Agreement is made to the Ministry of Education as part of the enrolment process. Some students may also be eligible for their transport to and from school, to be provided and funded by the Ministry of Education.

Starting at school or changing schools are an important time in any student’s education, we aim to make the transition into our school as smooth as possible by working closely with whānau, families and other professionals.

If you would like to know more about enrolling in our school, please contact us using the form below or call us on 06 844 2212.

Intention to Enrol Form

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Fairhaven logo